Best served immediately
Good source of: fibre
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 600 g salmon fillets
- 500 g baby (new) potatoes, halved
- olive oil, cooking spray
- 100 g baby corn, (either whole canned baby corn or
- 100 g baby spinach leaves, washed and halved lengthwise
- 100 g semi-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt, reduced fat
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Remove the skin from the salmon fillet and then use tweezers to remove any bones. Cut the salmon into large cubes.
3. Put the potatoes in a large baking dish, lightly spray with olive oil spray and cook for 30 minutes, turning a couple of times during cooking.
4. Add the baby corn to the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes and corn are tender.
5. Turn the oven off and keep the vegetables warm.
6. Lightly spray a chargrill with olive oil spray and cook the salmon cubes over a high heat for 3-4 minutes or until just tender and golden.
7. To make the dressing - Put the yoghurt, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice in a small jug and whisk well.
8. Put the potatoes, spinach and semi-dried tomatoes in a bowl and toss to combine.
9. Arrange the salad on individual plates, top with hot salmon pieces and drizzle with the dressing.
Source: Heart Foundation, Deliciously Healthy Cookbook